Our gate automation can be set up
to be powered by 240 Volt, Solar or Low voltage power.
FREE QUOTES ACROSS BRISBANE, LOGAN, AND IPSWICH REGIONS.
TO AUTOMATE OR NOT TO AUTOMATE YOUR GATES?
While many homes have gates, they are usually left wide open – let’s face it, manual gates are a pain and on rainy days, forget it. Automating your gates will ensure you maintain security, but also give you peace of mind for those with pets and children. Gate automation is now more affordable than ever, with “keep it simple” to “Hi-Tech” solutions available for both domestic and commercial applications.
Simply complete a quote request and we will visit your site to determine your needs and functionality. Our aim is to make the process simple and we’ll walk you through the whole thing!
Need some more reasons?
There are several benefits to installing gate automation in Brisbane:
- Increased security: Automated gates add an extra layer of security to your property, as they can only be opened with a remote or keypad code.
- Convenience: An automated gate eliminates the need to get out of your car to open and close the gate, making it more convenient for you and your visitors.
- Enhanced curb appeal: An automated gate can add aesthetic appeal to your property and increase its value.
- Energy saving: Automated gate opener can save energy as compared to manual gate opener
- Customizable: Automated gates can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences.
- Remote control: Most automated gates can be controlled remotely, which means you can open and close the gate from anywhere, even when you’re not home.
- Increased property value: Automated gates can increase the value of your property as they are considered a desirable feature.
We can utilise any existing 240 Volt power points and simply add a transformer and then run low voltage cabling out to the automated gate operator. No electrical contractor required. We use shallow trenching and concrete expansion joints, this allows us to keep costs low. Added to this, you have the reliability of household power to run your new gate automation.
Using power from the sun we can simply add a solar panel, batteries and a charging regulator to the gate automation system to provide a renewable source of power. Panels and batteries come in various sizes to suit your needs. The panels will need to have a clear view of the sky and face northward to allow for getting the most sunlight. They will also need to be placed or fastened to either the fencing or a solar post. The batteries are housed in a weatherproof enclosure, from there, we run low voltage cabling out to the gate automation. Solar is not suited to areas where there is too much shade cover and if this is the case, we would look at power alternatives.
This option requires a 240 Volt outlet or isolating switch to be at the gate operator position. We are happy to arrange for a quote from a qualified electrical contractor to do the installation. Generally, this will require deep trenching from the house to the automated gate operator position and can become very costly.
GATE AUTOMATION OPTIONAL EXTRAS
All our gate operators come standard with a manual release.
This means during a power outage, the gate can be unlocked manually
There are several options for controlling access to an automated gate, including:
- Remote control: Allows you to open and close the gate with a remote control device.
- Keypad: Allows access by entering a code on a keypad located near the gate.
- Intercom: Allows access through an intercom system, where a visitor can speak to someone inside the property to gain entry.
- Card reader: Allows access by using a card or key fob that is programmed with a specific code.
- Biometric: Allows access through fingerprints or facial recognition.
- Phone: Allows access through a mobile phone application which can be connected to the gate opener. Commonly known as a GSM
- Time-based access: Allows access at specific times of the day, or on specific days of the week.
It is important to consider the security, ease of use, and future needs when choosing a gate access control option. It’s also important to consider the cost, maintenance and the compatibility of the access control option with the gate opener being used. We are hear to assist in these choices with you.
FENCING MAGNETIC AND STRIKER LOCK
EXIT AND SAFETY LOOPS
Our automated gates suit both domestic and commercial installations.
Our gates are welded tough, built to last and make use of welded extrusions for maximum durability.
Our electric gates can add beauty, privacy, and security to your streetscape. There is an almost unlimited range of custom styles available; the only limit is your imagination and budget. Custom Auto Gates also have a standard range of basic gates. Simply complete a quote request and we will visit your site to determine your needs and functionality. Our aim is to make the process simple and we’ll walk you through it all!
Custom Auto Gates & Fencing prides itself on being customer focused. We take our responsibility to customers very seriously, so from the very start, our aim is to ensure you are happy and the end results to your expectations.