FREE QUOTES ACROSS BRISBANE, LOGAN, AND IPSWICH REGIONS.
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR DRIVEWAY GATES IN BRISBANE
Are you looking at your driveway gates in Brisbane and wondering, should I be installing automatic gates? It’s a good question. There are several reasons why a remotely controlled gate might serve you better than a traditional one. To understand whether an entrance like this might be more appropriate for you, it is vital that you understand the benefits of an “auto” gate.
Benefits of Automatic Gates For Your Driveway
Here are three reasons why installing auto gates for your driveway might be a great idea.
- Improved security. Opportunists and criminals are likely to be deterred by an automatic security gate, as it suggests that your property might not be the easiest target on the street. When paired with an intercom system or a camera, you can determine who is at your door and decide to open for them accordingly.
- Convenience. This is the “auto” part of “automatic gate.” No matter the weather or distance, getting your car in and out of your property or letting guests come and go can be as simple as pressing a button.
- Higher resale value. An automatic gate is also an investment in your home’s kerb appeal and resale value, the value of which you are putting directly back into your home and might serve you well in the future.
In addition to these benefits, an electric security gate may also contribute to your insurance savings. Find out from your insurance provider if they would be willing to reward you for protecting your home with a secure and automated gate.
What To Consider When Buying Automatic Gates
Not all remote-controlled gates are the same or made equal. If you are thinking about getting one of these gates for your driveway, here are the things you should consider.
- Swing or slide? Driveway swing gates don’t need the extra back room that a sliding gate needs, so if you’re short on space, a swing gate might be your solution. They’re also quieter than sliding gates but might require a heavier motor and electric locks. You can find out more about the best driveway gate for you here.
- Material. What is the difference between steel and aluminium? For your gate, it means a lot! If you do not have a picture in mind of the gate you want, do some research.
- The role and nature of your control system. Remotes? Intercoms? A keypad? What you decide will determine your experience of the system, so make sure you know what you want and that you ask for it.
As important as the gate type, material, and control system is your supplier. A gate impacts your security, property value, and family, so it should be an investment. Ensure your service provider offers you a warranty and gives you full confidence in their abilities and service.
Why Trust Custom Auto Gates & Fencing
In addition to our years of experience, we have an in-depth consideration of the beauty, privacy, security, and functionality of every gating solution we install. We will help you stay in-budget while ensuring that we deliver on every one of these aspects of your electric gate.
Reach out to us to enquire.
Custom Auto Gates & Fencing prides itself on being customer focused. We take our responsibility to customers very seriously, so from the very start, our aim is to ensure you are happy and the end results to your expectations.