FREE QUOTES ACROSS BRISBANE, LOGAN, AND IPSWICH REGIONS.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC GATE FOR YOU
If you’re trying to control entry and exit of a property, a commercial electric gate is an investment worth making. A proper remote-operated gate can improve your space’s security, make a good impression, and save you money. Always make sure, however, that you are using the best possible service provider.
Cantilever, slide, and swing gates are commonly used for commercial use, particularly for securing entry and exit points for businesses and other organizations. These types of gates offer several advantages, including added security, durability, and ease of installation.
Cantilever gates, for example, are particularly well-suited for commercial use due to their strong and stable construction. These gates are suspended from a single point, allowing them to clear the ground and any obstacles that may be present. This makes them ideal for use in areas where there is a lot of foot or vehicle traffic, as there is no track across the opening.
Slide gates, on the other hand, are designed to move horizontally along a track, making them a popular choice for commercial use as well. These gates are particularly useful for securing large openings, such as parking lots or warehouses. They are also well-suited for use in areas with limited space, as they do not require a swing radius like traditional swing gates.
Swing gates, as the name implies, are gates that swing open and closed, typically on hinges. These gates are a popular choice for commercial use due to their traditional look and feel, and their ability to be locked securely when closed.
When it comes to installation, professional and quality installation is crucial for the longevity and reliability of the gates. This is especially true for commercial use, where security and durability are of the utmost importance. We have a have a team of experienced installers, fabricators and designers who are well-versed in the installation of cantilever, slide, and swing gates, and can ensure that the gate is installed correctly and to the highest standards, throughout Brisbane, Ipswich and Logan regions.
The Benefits Of An Automatic Security Gate
Swinging or sliding security gates for commercial purposes are a fantastic solution, both for companies wishing to lower costs across the board as well as property owners looking for solutions for large spaces. If you are considering buying automatic security gates in Brisbane, here’s why you should do it.
- Controlled access. Automatic gates are typically used to control entry in and out of an enclosed area, something that contributes immensely to a property’s security. If you have a large property in need of strict access control, being able to open and close your gate remotely is a considerable convenience.
- Make a professional impression. Any client, prospect or partner will automatically think more seriously about a site with automated electric gates than they would if someone were required to open the gate manually.
- Eases work required by staff. If you have a large property or space, there is a good chance that you require personnel to maintain and secure that space. An automated gate eases the workload performed by security and admin personnel, giving them more time to focus on other duties.
If you need more information about the kind of gate you require, our team is well-equipped to help you find the perfect, original, and budget-specific solution. Feel free to reach out to us if you would like to discuss a solution for you.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Commercial Gate Automation
We have over 15 years of experience in developing and fabricating commercial gating solutions. Here is how we set ourselves apart from the competition.
- We offer a free on-site quoting service. Our consultants work to understand your needs, your site, and the solution that will best suit your budget and requirements.
- To ensure our team’s plan works out in the real world, we make your gate on-site to ensure the perfect fit and result, all configured according to the conditions of your property.
- We offer complete project solutions. If you want a gate of a specific material and length, complete with a solar motor and extra security features, we are prepared to work with you to create the outcome you desire.
When spending money on a commercial gating solution, it is important to know and feel that you are in good hands. Our over 15 years of experience, 10-year structural warranty and professional, solution-oriented service ensures the best experience and most satisfying results for our clients.
Why You Should Use Custom Auto Gates
We offer free on-site quotes with consultants who will come to you, understand your budget, figure out what you need, and offer you a quote for an original, complete solution.
Reach out to us to discuss your vision or to make an enquiry.
Custom Auto Gates & Fencing prides itself on being customer focused. We take our responsibility to customers very seriously, so from the very start, our aim is to ensure you are happy and the end results to your expectations.