FREE QUOTES ACROSS BRISBANE, LOGAN, AND IPSWICH REGIONS.
SECURE GATES AND FENCES FOR YOUR HOME
Our team designs, manufactures and installs gates and fences in Brisbane, Logan and Ipswich. We specialise in automated gates and gate motors, we build traditional gates & fences, and we customise to meet even highly unique requirements. Choose Custom Auto Gates to add real value for money value to your home.
What You Need For Brisbane Gates and Fencing
When you are looking to improve your property in Brisbane with new gates and fencing, you need to find a team you can trust and rely on.
Here’s why you should use the team from Custom Auto Gates:
- Experience. Our ‘team on the tools’ know how to manufacture gates and how to install them. Whether you need an automated gate system, a new fence or both, the team works to ensure your installation goes smoothly and that you end up with a gate or fence that has the longevity you expect.
- Professional. Your project all begins with our sales professionals who will give you a free onsite quote. The team consults with you about the project, measures the site, offers suggestions, and can answer any of your questions on the spot.
- Quality. Our aluminium gates and fences are such high quality that they are backed by a 10-year structural warranty. You get peace of mind buying knowing if something goes wrong, you do not have to worry.
Get the team you need to do the job right. Experienced and professional, supplying good looking aluminium gates and fences that are backed by a 10-year structural warranty. You can rest easy knowing you have bought a product that lasts.
What You Should Know About Our Aluminium Gates in Brisbane
We put together a shortlist of things we think you should know about our aluminium Brisbane gates and fencing:
- Aluminium is much more resistant to corrosion and rust than standard wrought iron gates. This resistance means you get more longevity out of your gates when you choose aluminium.
- Aluminium – unlike a lot of other materials – will not deform, crack, or twist over time. A lot of other materials tend to do this, which means you either need regular maintenance or a reinstallation every few years.
- Aluminium – when looked after – will stay usable for a long time.
- Aluminium gates are not as expensive as wrought iron gates and fencing. You get the quality you want at a comfortable price.
About Us and Our Services for Brisbane Gates and Fencing
For more than 7 years, we have set out to provide our customers with reliable gates in Brisbane. We want you to know that when you choose from our wide range of options, you get a quality product manufactured by us. We also ensure our installations are first class giving you extra peace of mind.
The next time you need a new fence or gate, please come to us. We pride ourselves on working until you are satisfied with the results. Call today for a free quote and start adding some value for money value to your home.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
A1 from start to finish. First, we installed Colorbond down the side of the house and we have now just put in a modular wall and gates at the front of the house. Really competitive with their pricing, but it is the quality of the products and the service that stands out.
Just wanted to say great job on the the gates. Totally happy with the outcome. Would be happy to recommend your business too others in the future.
Custom Auto Gates & Fencing prides itself on being customer focused. We take our responsibility to you very seriously, so from the start, our aim is to ensure the end result meets your expectations.