FAIR DINKUM BEST RATES ON COLORBOND FENCING IN TOWN!
Call Us on (07) 3102 1801 or request a quote here.
We are the Company to call, to professionally complete your fencing / gate or automation projects.
QBCC Licence No: 15022241
ALL DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL WORK WELCOME FROM THE PUBLIC, BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS & CONTRACTORS
Genuine BlueScope Colorbond® Steel Fencing made in Australia – from options 1200 to 2100 high.
- 22 contemporary colours
- Designed for strength and Australian conditions
- Low maintenance with privacy
- 10 Year Warranty
WHAT YOU GET WITH US
- Bluescope Colorbond Fencing With 22 Great Colours To Choose From, Comes With A 10 Year Guarantee From The Manufacturer.
- Dress your new fence up, with fence toppers choose from Slat System ( 3 horizontal slats) / Lattice Style (punched panels) or Slat Style (punched panels) these are all available at additional costs.
- Quick Turn Around Times On Installation. Call Us Today To Get Your Fence Up Quicker. 07- 3102 1801
Lineal Metre Or Square Metre?
Why lineal meter pricing on this site? Because we believe it is easier and more honest way for every one to know what they are comparing. Lineal Metre. Refers to the price per 1 metre length of fencing.
A square metre might initially look cheaper but generally it is more expensive. Don’t get caught out!!!
INSTALLED COLORBOND FENCING PRICES
Our Supply & Installed rates from a low $80 + GST per L/M
Please note that this is subject to a site inspection at which time a final price will be given – if you have any questions please call us 07- 3102 1801 or request a quote here
****site access, removal of old fence, ground penetration, level site etc…. will all play a role determining the final cost of your new fence project. The prices shown are indicative of installed fencing in best case scenario.**** We come to you and quote at no charge if you are in our service area****Prices are based on per lineal metre*****
*****Colours displayed should be used as a guide for your colour selection, due to differing screen settings colours may not appear true. Colour swatches are available or most hardware stores will have these colours on display for you to view.