FREE QUOTES ACROSS BRISBANE, LOGAN, AND IPSWICH REGIONS.
SECURE RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WITH AUTOMATIC SLIDING GATES
From homes to businesses to industrial parks, automatic sliding gates are becoming more and more common. There’s a good reason for this growth in popularity: not only do auto sliding gates add valuable access control and security to any property, but they are also convenient, durable, easy to use, and terrific for adding aesthetic appeal to a property. At Custom Auto Gates, we regularly work with clients to design and install automatic sliding gates in Brisbane.
What You Can Expect from Custom Auto Gates Regarding Sliding Gates in Brisbane
We strive to manufacture the very finest sliding gates in Brisbane. Here are a few of the quality touchpoints you can expect if you work with us for a new gate installation:
- We use high-quality aluminium to build our gates. We never cut corners when it comes to gate quality. That’s why we use heavy gauge aluminium frames on most of our sliding gates. A standard gate will be made from 50×50 sections, 3mm thick walls, and a 100 x 50 x 3mm thick bottom rail. These thicknesses, combined with the quality of the materials we use, help us deliver heavy-duty gates that will stand the test of time.
- We work with you to deliver the perfect gate. Every customer has a slightly different vision when it comes to entrance control. We can work with you to design a gate that meets your size and aesthetic expectations, whether that means curving the framework, incorporating Colorbond inserts or timber cladding, and more.
- We provide ten years of warranty coverage. A sliding gate is a significant investment in the security of your property, among other benefits. We believe those benefits should continue to hold firm for years to come, which is why we back our gates with a ten-year structural warranty.
Problems That Automatic Sliding Gates Can Solve
Why invest in a new gating solution for your home or business? Here are a few of the (many) common problems that automated gates can help resolve:
- Trespassers or unwanted guests on your property. Are you tired of motorists turning around in your driveway, or of unwelcoming solicitors coming to the door of your business? A smart gating solution can send the message that trespassers aren’t welcome—thereby providing the security and privacy you want.
- Getting out of the car to open the gate. Old antique gates look fantastic, but if you have to get out of the car to open them when you drive up to your home or business, it’s not ideal. Our automated sliding gates make life much easier by doing the hard work for you.
- Problems with your gate due to heavy wind. If you have swing gates currently and live or work in a windy area, then you’ve probably had issues with the gate catching the wind like a sail. Not only can heavy wind make it more difficult to open or close gates (even with a motor), but it can also add extra forces into the equation that can damage the gate, the automation system or nearby property. Sliding gates help avoid these issues, as they are less susceptible to wind (though we offer swing gate installations as well).
Why Trust Custom Auto Gates Regarding Electric Sliding Gates in Brisbane?
Between our warranty coverage, our commitment to using the highest quality materials available, and our strong 15-year track record as a business, we believe you can put your full trust in Custom Auto Gates without any fear that we won’t hold up our side of the bargain.
To learn more about our electric sliding gates in Brisbane, contact us today.
Custom Auto Gates & Fencing prides itself on being customer focused. We take our responsibility to customers very seriously, so from the very start, our aim is to ensure you are happy and the end results to your expectations.